Masanobu Fukuoka was a Japanese farmer who developed what many consider to be a revolutionary method of sustainable agriculture. He is also the author of "The One-Straw Revolution" and several other books examining both his philosophy and his method of farming.INFORMATION ON:
This website is an outgrowth and extension of The Fukuoka Farming Mailing List. Both were created as a place where people interested in Fukuoka's method can network and share resources and experiences.
- Identifying and using plants
- Trees, forest gardens, and agroforestry
- Using plants to detoxify soils and water
- Edible wild foods
- Foraging, growing, and using wild plants
- Making and using seedballs